- Long industrial tradition in this sector. In the early 90ies in company "Knežopoljka" 4.000 workers were employed. Company had entire production circle closed, from cotton-mill to wearing apparel manufacturing.
- Low price of electricity
- Qualified manpower with extensive experience in the textile industry
- Labor costs lower than in surrounding countries
- Presence of the largest cotton-mill in Southeast Europe -Dubicotton in the municipality
- Low transport costs
- Government incentives for the sector (through export subsidies and additional fiscal relief).
- Greenfield investment in production facilities for finishing fabrics, and plants for the production of fashion apparel, from raw material secured from the municipality area.
- Establishment of partnerships with companies present in the municipality.
EXISTING PRODUCTION FACILITIES: